Fitness Plan: Fall Challenge
Please read carefully before ordering!! This Challenge will NOT include coaching and will require full gym access (not just an apartment gym.) This program will be best suited for those who have experience with tracking macros. No refunds will be issued due to confusion regarding this program not including coaching!
– This is the first Challenge Haydn and I have ever offered that does not include coaching. Due to our wedding, honeymoon and other projects- this program will NOT include coaching. If you are someone who feels they need our guidance, weekly checkins and diet adjustments, coaching will be back in the Winter Challenge (January.) Since we are not coaching this program, we have decided to offer what we consider to be a huge prize! At the end of the 8 weeks- one client plus their guest of choice will win an all expenses paid trip to the Arnold Classic Expo in March!!! You will be staying with us, your room is already booked at Le Meridien, St Joseph hotel. Travel will be taken care of and you will be invited to hang out at our booth for the entire expo- as well as any dinners or other events we attend while in Columbus! If you would like to read more about my Challenges and the community they bring together, see my Challenge History blog!
What You’ll Learn
- How to break down workouts by muscle group.
- Proper technique/form for each exercise.
- How to effectively train all major/minor muscle groups.
- The importance of nutrition combined with training.
- How to calculate and track your macros through flexible dieting and/or carb cycling.
- Different methods of cardio (low intensity, high intensity, steady state).
- What foods would be optimal in reaching your macronutrient goals.
- What supplements can be beneficial and the purpose of each.
What You’ll Get
- Eight weeks of full-body weight training, cardio, and plyometrics.
- My Nutrition Guide, explaining all about macronutrients, water intake, sodium intake, pre- and post-workout meal examples, meal timing tips and more.
- Sample grocery list broken down by each macro (protein, carbs,& fats) fiber.
- List of optional supplement recommendations.
- To be a part of a community that utilizes social media to support, encourage and motivate each other.
- The eligibility to win prizes -even though that shouldn’t be your main motivation for improving yourself- it makes the challenge even more fun!
“Katy’s Challenges changed my life. I am comfortable in the gym, I am stronger than I’ve ever been, I love my meals, I have fun working out and most of all I love my transformation and I’m finally proud of my body. ”
“I also want to thank Katy for being supportive. When I was feeling defeated about my goal of competing because of some reactions I would get from others, she reminded me that this is my life and I choose how I want to live it. It was very touching and uplifting to find someone who only knew me through email, but felt like an encouraging friend from the get-go.”
“Although no one is successful without her own intrinsic motivation, I owe my success to Katy for her well-constructed plan and spot-on adjustments to my macros and cardio through email support. I particularly appreciate the Instagram video demos for each exercise (beginners read: all you really need to do is watch and copy her!).”
“It was the best decision I could’ve made for myself. She taught me so much about eating & explained every workout to where I could understand what to do while at the gym.”
“I’m not saying that it’s easy, because that is far from the truth. I can tell you though that this challenge was worth the money and then some. It taught me that every good thing takes time and patience & I am so excited to be able to continue working with these great people to build a better me.”
“The challenges include email support personally from Katy who has always answered my questions promptly which has been incredible. Even being on the other side of the world I felt included and never once did I feel I wasn’t getting the right information or felt left out.
“Over the course of the 8 week winter challenge, I lost 19 pounds! Not only am I physically stronger, but mentally and emotionally stronger as well. I cannot thank you enough Katy!”
“My outlook on life has changed, I have energy to do things again. I am pregnant again and already this one feels different, I make time for exercise and I try to focus on eating as healthy as I can, all thanks to Katy! I will forever be grateful for her putting her self out there on Instagram and motivating me to become a better person.”
“Doing Katy’s Challenges, and discovering counting macros has literally changed my life. I have lost 33 pounds since the khwinterpromo, & khspringchallenge. I went from a size 12 to a size 8. I feel amazing and have gained so much confidence & muscle!”
“Katy is a master of her craft, and I can easily say she has helped me get into the best shape of my life, and I’ve gained friends in the process. I can’t express enough how much Katy is willing to help and go above and beyond to get the job done.”
“Katy has shaped me into the person I want to be in fitness and has showed me more discipline in taking care of my body than I ever knew was possible. I thank her everyday when I workout and push myself to be the best!”
“It’s not just a quick fix, you really have to want a change and never let anyone doubt you! Katy is an amazing trainer and super supportive when it comes to the challenges, I can’t thank her enough. She sure whipped my booty in shape!”
“I needed a trainer that I could relate to and a plan that would set me up for success. I found both of these when Katy became my trainer.”
“I’m so beyond happy with my results from Katy’s challenges. I love going to the gym and especially love doing her workouts. Going to the gym should never be like a chore, it should be something you enjoy doing, and this has made me fall in love with it!”
“One great thing about these challenges is that they are all beginner friendly, I knew absolutely nothing about weight lifting before. I have gained so much knowledge from training with Katy and I would highly recommend her to beginners but also more advanced gym members who are looking to challenge themselves with routines that keeps pushing you even further!”
“Now I lift heavier, do more effective cardio, and incorporate more nutrient-dense meals in my day. I’m beyond happy with my results, but above all, I feel so much more confident in my own skin!”
“I gained SO much self confidence from these workouts and Katy’s positives attitude on social media. My body has toned up so much and I’m not stopping anytime soon.”
“Katy’s plan will kick your tail some days, but it is worth every ounce of sweat, every sore muscle, and every penny. Thank you, Katy for changing the outlook and lives of so many girls. We owe it all to you.”
“Katy, I am obsessed with my new butt. … but seriously, I am sooo much more confident now and so happy that I came across your instagram. Your programs have changed me so much!”
“Thank you for giving me confidence and the body (especially the booty) I’ve always wanted!”
No! We instruct on how to follow the program for all goals (muscle gain, decreasing body fat, maintenance/body recomposition).
You will need access to cardio equipment, free weights, leg press, squat rack/smith machine, an adjustable cable tower, various upper and lower body equipment, a resistance band, an exercise ball, a dip belt etc.
Yes! With the macro-based diet plan you eat the foods you enjoy. We teach on flexible dieting, with this method there are no off limit foods or mandatory foods.
No! My programs are open internationally!