What You’ll Learn
- All of my favorite glute targeting exercises.
- How frequently glutes should be trained.
- Proper technique and form for all exercises.
- How to use the necessary gym equipment.
- How to better target your glutes via stretching.
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. A new version of this program will launch once our app is completed. Check my Instagram for updates!
- This is my Build A Booty v4, which means there have been three prior BaBs that I have re-worked to get this masterpiece! Many of these exercises are ones I have incorporated into my weekly training and owe much of my glute progress to them! Also please keep in mind, as with any training program, nutrition is key to seeing best results. I encourage you to use my free macro calculator to start you on the right path with your nutrition! Please note this program does not include email support. If you feel you could benefit from unlimited email support from me, look into my seasonal Challenges! After purchasing, you will receive a receipt to the email you enter in at checkout. You will then immediately receive your plan via email as a digital download. Please be sure to enter your email in carefully and correctly!
“Katy’s Challenges changed my life. I am comfortable in the gym, I am stronger than I’ve ever been, I love my meals, I have fun working out and most of all I love my transformation and I’m finally proud of my body. ”
“The challenges include email support personally from Katy who has always answered my questions promptly which has been incredible. Even being on the other side of the world I felt included and never once did I feel I wasn't getting the right information or felt left out. ”
“Over the course of the 8 week winter challenge, I lost 19 pounds! Not only am I physically stronger, but mentally and emotionally stronger as well. I cannot thank you enough Katy!”
“Katy is a master of her craft, and I can easily say she has helped me get into the best shape of my life, and I've gained friends in the process. I can’t express enough how much Katy is willing to help and go above and beyond to get the job done.”
“Katy has shaped me into the person I want to be in fitness and has showed me more discipline in taking care of my body than I ever knew was possible. I thank her everyday when I workout and push myself to be the best!”
“I needed a trainer that I could relate to and a plan that would set me up for success. I found both of these when Katy became my trainer.”
“This girl knows what she is doing and this is living proof. 5 short months people! You will not regret purchasing a plan for her, the best money I've ever spent.”
“The BAB and training programs are truly priceless because they give you the tools you need to live a healthy lifestyle, not just a temporary "plan" or "diet." You help your KH girls to see that they have all they need to be successful, they just need to work with it.”
“Your plan really taught me the importance of doing slow and controlled movements and squeezing those glutes!! I loved the uniqueness of all the workouts! I would recommend this plan to anyone!”
“I think my before and after photos speak for them self. Determination, dedication, and most importantly, Katy Hearn's BaB plan can and will produce the results you are looking for. I'm living proof!”
“Katy's plan will kick your tail some days, but it is worth every ounce of sweat, every sore muscle, and every penny. Thank you, Katy for changing the outlook and lives of so many girls. We owe it all to you.”
“I am so in love with the progress I've made so far and can't wait to continue my journey with you as mentor! Most importantly I feel so much more confident not only in the gym now but just in my own skin as well! Thank you Katy!”
“Katy, I am obsessed with my new butt. ... but seriously, I am sooo much more confident now and so happy that I came across your instagram. Your programs have changed me so much!”
“Thank you for giving me confidence and the body (especially the booty) I've always wanted!”
There are both home and gym versions for this plan.
Noticeable change takes weeks of consistency and dedication. I have been working on mine for years and have seen continuous progress.
You will need free weights, a squat rack/smith machine, a bench, a cable tower, a preloaded straight bar, a leg press machine, and an exercise ball.
You will need dumbbells, a loop resistance band, and an exercise ball (the big inflatable kind.)